Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Contact Me

To achieve maximum well being, physical, mental and emotional supremacy. Unleash the power within you

Hi, my name is Dr. Sandra Tuszynska. I am a research biologist and have a PhD in cell biology. I offer services to individuals as well as companies in the form of consultations and seminars. I have combined my research skills and biological knowledge to help others attain perfect health, a beautiful body, emotional and spiritual happiness, as well as environmental and global awareness for a healthier planet.
If you suffer disease, are overweight, unfit or dissatisfied with your training performance, or are simply confused about the nutritional information out there, look no further. I provide one on one consultations, on line consultations,
seminars, workshops, articles and educational DVDs so you can learn in many ways how to be health wise.
Using simple language I explain the importance of what we eat on our health and wellbeing. When the principles of correct eating are applied, one of the first signs is an increase in energy. We start to function much better, our productivity increases and we feel more motivated and happy. Our work performance increases and we have more time and energy for your family and friends.

If you are interested in learning more about how to revitalise and feel on top of the world. Contact me for more information at santus22@gmial.com or call me on 0413354364

Yours For Vitality

Sandra

My Qualifications:

I have graduated with 1st class honours in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture at the University of Sydney. I then went on to complete a PhD in cell biology and detoxification at the University of New South Wales. I continued postdoctoral studies at Rutgers University in the US. I have published my findings in renowned international journals and I am an author for the Natural Health and Vegetarian Life magazine. My biggest passion is education, providing people with biological facts in simple language. I has many years of teaching experience at university level and a diploma in Professional Practice in Adult Learning and Teaching (UNSW). My mission is to bring awareness to fellow beings about the impact of what we eat on our health and the environment.

No comments: